Goodbye, twenties! The best is yet to be!

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Today is my 30th birthday. Unbelievable.

It's cliche, I know, but where does the time go? Wasn't it just yesterday (another cliche) that I turned 20, and then 21, and then 22, and...? From my college days and studying abroad to starting my career, and from meeting the love of my life and tying the knot, my twenties were some of the best years of my life, for sure. But I know the best is always still to come. As I mourn the passing of my youth (kidding!), I know that my thirties have so much in store: advancing my career, making memories with Alex, and, God-willing, starting a family.

My 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, and 29th birthdays! 

Here's to the past decade of my life, my twenties - one for the books! And also to the next decade: I might not hit as many milestones (there aren't many left!) but I'm looking forward to the possibilities and seeing what God has in store! Whatever His plan, I know one thing for sure: I am blessed beyond measure, and I'm feeling those blessings especially today. Thank you Lord for another year!

"This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."
Psalm 118:24


xo
KH

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY