Five on Friday: Happy Halloween!

Friday, October 30, 2015

I haven't done of these in weeks because even though I always have so much to be thankful for and exited about, there have been much heavier things on my mind. But with the good news and renewed hope we got this week, and with the Holidays officially beginning this weekend, my spirits are up!

ONE. Rather than a costume, I'm going to rock this shirt all day tomorrow. I borrowed this from my bestie Lesley, so this is the shirt's 3rd Halloween on a pregnant belly! Love it!


TWO. You'd think that with so many ultrasounds over the last 6 weeks, we'd have plenty of pictures of our baby girl! But with the seriousness of the situation, I think the last thing on the sonographer or our minds was pictures. This week, we got to take home this little gem of baby girl's profile and I can't stop staring at it!




THREE. I ordered my diaper bag yesterday during the Kate Spade Surprise Sale! I like how it basically looks like a purse, and the reviews I read said it was big enough to fit a MacBook in (great for when I don't need to use it as a diaper bag anymore). And 75% off? Yes, please. 

FOUR. We've started making big purchases for the nursery! The first thing we did was order this Ava dresser from Pottery Barn Kids. I had a code for free "white glove" delivery (which saved $100), plus it was already on sale. Can't wait to get it in there!

FIVE. This morning we finally announced baby's gender to the world (aka Facebook and Instagram). We've been sharing with all our friends and family but didn't want to share with everyone until we knew more about what was going on. So thankful to be able to share this exciting news. I am just thrilled to be able to relax (juuuuuust a little) and start to plan for this gift!

Happy Halloween!
xo
KH



Linking up with
 AprilChristinaNatasha and Darci



Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY