29 Weeks

Thursday, November 19, 2015





How far along: 29 weeks

Baby Size: the baby is the size of an small cabbage (17 inches, 2.9 lbs)

Weight gain: up .8 pounds from last week; up about 7.5 pounds overall

Maternity clothes: yessss

Stretch marks: not yet!

Sleep: still having rib pain at times when I'm laying down. Also had a lot going on this week with work, so I was restless with work anxiety. 

Best moment this week: seeing the nursery painted! It feels like it's really happening now. 

Looking forward to: by baby shower in my hometown on Sunday, and our babymoon in Palm Beach next week!

What I miss: chardonnay

Movement: yes, yes, yes!

Food cravings: sweets (still!)

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope

Gender: GIRL!

Labor Signs: nope

Symptoms: back is starting to hurt more and more

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: so happy now that a long and stressful work week is behind me! And excited to be home with family and show off the bump at Thanksgiving next week. 

Nursery: it's painted and the crib and dresser are in it! 

Prayer for Baby: Sweet baby girl: I pray for you everyday and that you are growing stronger and packing on those pounds! I pray for your sweet little foot and your abdomen and that you will be born healthy. As each day passes, I can "see" you getting bigger and know that you will be a fighter. We love you SO incredibly much and haven't even laid eyes on you yet! Amen

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY