Sell house - check!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Today I closed on our beloved house in Greenville and handed over the keys. I say that "I" closed rather than "we" because I was technically the one who bought it a little more than 2 years ago, when we were engaged. Since A has been a busy bee lately with his new gig - recruiting future SEC standouts and what not - I had to go to closing alone, which was a little sad but I'm a big girl and I made it through :)

Saturday was actually a much harder day. That was the day I said good bye to the house and locked the door for the last time. I know I sound sad about moving, but really, I'm just nostalgic. That house was our first together. We built it while we planned our wedding. Where we came home for the first time as a married couple after our honeymoon. Where we decorated our first Christmas tree. Where we hosted our first Easter dinner. The place we brought a tiny puppy named Ellie home to. It's tough, but I know we can make every house we live in a home. 

So right now, we are no longer homeowners - weird! 

But...we also made an offer on a house in Columbia today! So maybe we won't be non-homeowners for too long?? 

Exciting times in which we live, friends! 



Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY