The day before "I do"

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My hubby and I in Italy right now having the time of our lives on our second anniversary trip! But since I haven't ever shared my Wedding weekend photos with you, I thought this would be a good time to go down Memory Lane!

________

The day before the wedding, I had my Bridesmaids' Luncheon at the Westin Poinsett (where our reception was also held). On that day, we also had the Rehearsal out our church, First Presbyterian, and the rehearsal dinner at Larkin's, all in Greenville, SC.

My girls at the Bridesmaid Luncheon


The pretty tables my Aunts decorated at the Luncheon


My mother-in-law and Mom and I

Alex with the girls at the Rehearsal!
My pretty girls!


Alex giving golf lessons to one of our ring bearers (we gave them golf clubs for their gift!)

Some of my oldest and best friends: Lesley, Lindsey and Chad






Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY