Farewell, 2013!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 has only a few precious hours left before it's gone forever and a new year begins, full of hope and promises and the unknown. Our 2013 brought so many changes: in fact, we spent the better part of the year in a season of change.

But you know what? As much as change unsettles me, it is a necessary part of life and a part that can make you grow more than anything else. Alex and I have a stronger marriage now, on this last day of the year, than we did on January 1. And I wouldn't have wanted to be alongside anyone else in the world for this year! I love that man and I'm so thankful for all the blessings we were shown in 2013. 

I am ready for the next year. What will it bring? No matter what, I'll have my best friend at my side and I know I don't have to go it alone, through good or bad. 

Here's to you, 2013 - and to your successor. 

Wishing you all a 2014 full of blessings, good health, prosperity and - because I now know it's a good thing - a little bit of change.












Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY