Monthly Challenge: December

Saturday, December 7, 2013

It's here, the last month of the year: 2013 is almost gone! But I still have time for one last challenge to myself. 


I've had some really great monthly challenges this year: like January when I went on a purging and organizing rampage, and March when I started the Couch to 5k program. And then there were a few months that my challenge was selling our house, moving, buying a house and finding a new job (i.e., I didn't give myself an additional challenge). 

This month, I wanted to combine some of my favorite challenges of the year into a bigger challenge:

  1. Floss every day (this will change your life, y'all. 30 days of a routine makes it a habit!)
  2. Track my calories every day (and actually complete the entry)
  3. Remember to add my Advent Calendar ornament to the Advent Tree every day (that's a new one, ha!)

What challenges have you given yourself this year? 


Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY