16 weeks

Friday, August 21, 2015



How far along: 16 weeks

Baby Size: the baby is the size of an avocado (4-5 inches)

Weight gain: up .5 pound from last week, down 2 pounds overall

Maternity clothes: I unpacked the loaner maternity clothes from 2 of my besties over the weekend...not quite fitting into most of them but they're ready to go when I do!

Stretch marks: not yet

Sleep: I got my Bump Nest over the weekend and although it took me a few nights to get used to sleeping in it, I think it's going to be great for the long haul

Best moment this week: unpacking about 75 pieces of loaned maternity clothes and realizing what a blessing it is to have sweet friends!

Looking forward to: knowing if Baby H is a boy or a girl! Still several weeks away.

What I miss: Gluten. But that's pretty typical for me every day.

Movement: nope

Food cravings: chips and salsa, salads, fruit, BBQ, red meat

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still not doing chicken breast or most veggies.

Gender: don't know yet!

Labor Signs: Not for a long time I hope!

Symptoms: still tired, hungry often, congestion at night and in the morning

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: happy/content most often. Impatient at most other times ;)

Nursery: I've been Pinning away!

Prayer for Baby: This week, we pray for your continued development in every way, especially your muscles that are gaining strength including those in your tiny face that will one day allow you to smile at us! We can't wait to see that smile and we feel grateful for you every day. Amen.


Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY