But there are other things that I didn't really get around to, so they've rolled over to the 2016 list -- along with some brand new goals.
- Continue a reading my Bible daily and protecting my quiet time each morning
- Take the steps to join the church we've found in Columbia
Health and Wellness:
- Stay Gluten Free - it's working!
- Start Bikram Yoga again after I have the baby and when my body is up for it
- Be a healthy mom and get back to my pre-pregnancy size (or better) by getting outdoors more
- Sit down and relax more (Alex is always telling me this, so listen to him!)
- Make more time for sewing, crafts and "projects"
- Get caught up on my scrapbooks (so behind here!)
- Organize my digital files and photos for peace of mind
For loved ones:
- Be a better wife: make more time for me and A (and for A in general), and have patience
- Be a better friend/daughter/granddaughter/sister: make time for the people I love. Call them even when I don't have the time for an hour-long conversation. It's worth it!
- Learn how to be a mom: with Hope coming early this year, I will be starting off the new year right away with the biggest challenge of my life. I am nervous to learn how to parent and juggle everything else in life, but welcome the challenge. I can't wait for the things I'll learn in this year ahead!
Ready to embrace this new year and absolutely thrilled to see what it has in store!