Our Palm Beach Babymoon

Sunday, January 3, 2016


{This post is now over a month late but...better late than never!}

While we were in Florida with my family for Thanksgiving, we decided to take advantage of the proximity to Palm Beach and take a little Babymoon! To be fair, it wasn't a true babymoon because A had to work some during the day. BUT because he was technically on a work trip, we were reimbursed for our hotel - so that worked out!

He was recruiting at a junior tournament held at the classic PGA National Resort and Spa in Palm Beach Gardens (which is only an hour 15 minutes from my hometown), so we were able to enjoy the Palm Beach life for a few days of luxury.


Our first night there, we went to an amazing Italian restaurant that had gluten free pasta, so I was able to enjoy my favorite kind of food! 


The first morning, I spoiled myself with room service since A had to get up early to work. 
It was rough on me ;)


While A recruited that day, I spent most of the day at the PGA Spa indulging in the Mommy-To-Be package: a prenatal massage, facial and pedicure. Heavenly!




The second night, we splurged on a fancy night out in Palm Beach proper at The Breakers. If you've never been, you've got to make it there - especially if you're a Lilly Pulitzer lover! That's where it all began! The resort itself is like stepping back in time. (Side note: we were there the day after Sophia Vergara had her wedding there, so we got to peek at her reception room. Gorgeous!)
At The Breakers with actual breakers behind us!

Such a beautiful Florida classic


Apps at the Henry Flagler bar before an incredible seafood dinner

In the lobby (those flowers - gahhhhhh!)

The second and final morning, we went to brunch at an authentic Irish pub before heading back to my hometown. 



We had such a nice time eating, drinking (well, drinking for A), relaxing and celebrating this baby! I am so glad we squeezed in this quick Babymoon between my baby shower and Thanksgiving: it gave us the perfect little getaway, just the two of us! Although we probably won't have another vacation alone for some time, that's okay with me: it won't be long until we're doing real "family" vacations and I can't wait!

xo
KH

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY