Friday's Letters

Friday, August 24, 2012

Photobucket

I'm on a roll...here's another link-up: Friday's Letters from Adventures of Newlyweds!

Dear friends: I'm excited for a fun weekend at the lake and making memories. I hope we wear enough sunscreen and don't drink toooo much wine! Dear husband: I love you and I am so proud of you for all the effort you are putting forth right now for your career. It is all going to pay off! Dear Ellie: I know you are technically still a puppy and all but must you slam into me at 35 MPH while I am sitting and relaxing on the couch? Dear office building: WHY do you freeze me out? Yes, it's August and hot outside but that doesn't mean it has to be slightly above freezing inside. Dear 28: I see you - you are creeping up on me and are about to pounce. I will make the most of my last 10 days as a 27-year-old! Dear college football: I love you and I can't wait to spend my Saturdays with you starting in just 8 days. It's been too long, my friend.

Happy Friday! 

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY