I LOVE the "It's OK" section in Glamour Magazine, and Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup has a link-up every Thursday. Today's a great day to begin!
So here we go. It's okay...
- that I want to get my Fall decorations out of my attic and it's August 23
- that I have already planned out my front door wreath rotation through the end of the year
- to be REALLY FRUSTRATED that school has started back and the traffic is nutso, adding 10 minutes onto my morning commute. Kids don't need edumacation, right?!
- to save some of my precious calories (via my calorie counter on my iPhone) for a glass of vino at the end of the day instead of more food
- that I really want to find a cute new orange and/or blue dress to wear to the Florida game next weekend, even though I already own several and this is probably the only game I will attend this year
- to feel like I am behind on my Christmas shopping and we have 4 months to go
- to want to blow my diet on consuming an entire Papa Johns cheese pizza. By myself. In one sitting. (So far, I have resisted. Go me.)