Friday's Letters

Friday, August 31, 2012

Photobucket

Dear Lesley: I can't wait to see you and your baby bump this weekend. It makes me a little sad that this will be the last time I will see you before you are a MOM! Life is changing and it's so exciting! Dear Lindsey: I can't wait to see your new place and meet your new roomies! Dear Mom: I can't believe you slipped and broke your arm this week. Poor Mommy. As someone who has broken both arms, I definitely feel your pain. Dear husband: You are thisclose to what you want and I couldn't be prouder of you. Dear Gainesville: I'm coming home! Dear Penny and Ellie: please be good little passengers on the trip this weekend and please behave yourselves at Aunt Lesley's. Dear birthday: thanks for coming around again on Monday - while I'm thankful you're here (it beats the alternative), can we stop counting after next year? Dear Lord: thank you for loving me, for forgiving me, and for blessing me far beyond what I deserve. God is so good.

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY