Thanksgiving Challenge - Week 4

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Friday, November 22: today I'm thankful for a husband that lets me do whatever makes me happy. Although he is getting ready to leave tomorrow for 8 days, I just wanted my Christmas decorations down from the attic - and he gladly said "okay." That's just a small example of the things he does to make me happy. 

Saturday, November 23: I'm thankful for a comfy bed and place to rest. So looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow (if my body will let me sleep past 8!)

Sunday, November 24: today I'm thankful for a quiet house (hubby and pups are already in Florida for TG - I'm going Tuesday after work). Although I miss them in the worst way, I was able to get a jump start on my Christmas decorating and played Christmas music all morning :) 

Monday, November 25: Today I'm thankful that Alex and I were able to go on a once in a lifetime trip to Italy this summer, amidst arguably the craziest time of my life. We had an incredible time  and I'm so glad we could make those memories! 

Tuesday, November 26: I'm thankful for a work team who came together for an outstanding potluck and tree-trimming today. Working with good people makes all the difference! 

Wednesday, November 27: today I'm thankful for be HOME for Thanksgiving! After a long trip home (a delayed flight, which caused me to miss my connection in Atlanta), it was a good feeling to wake up in my childhood room this morning. There's nothing like home for the holidays. 

Thursday, November 28: What am I not thankful for on this day of thanksgiving? I'm thankful for the food that went on for days. The 50 friends and family who joined us for "the feast". The love of Thanksgiving that I share with my Grandma. My cousins' little ones running around like it seems I did only a few years ago. The 4 generations who were present today. So much love behind every dish prepared and every mile traveled to be there and I am so thankful for all of it.


Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY