A sweet surprise

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Alex was supposed to come home this afternoon and stay just for the night, since he is living in GA right now. I saw him the weekend after Valentine's Day, so it hasn't been tooooo long, but of course I miss him a ton.

Last night, as I was hanging around the house and getting everything tidied up, the doorbell rang. It was about 8:30, so I thought it was weird. Don't worry, I did NOT answer the door! But then my phone rang and it was the Hubs. He said, "You know, it's hard to surprise you when you won't open the door!" I ran to the door and opened it to find him standing there, complete with flowers. It was such a sweet surprise to have him home for an extra day, and one day early!

We're having a little date night tonight, and I am really looking forward to spending some much-needed time with him!

I know a lot of girls claim they have the best husband in the world, and I don't want to start any disputes...but mine is pretty dang amazing, ladies.










Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY