Another first! {and Happy Friday!}

Friday, May 17, 2013

This morning, I commuted to work from another state - definitely something I've never done. I drove from my mom's place in the NC mountians to my office in downtown Greenville, SC. It's only an hour drive, but saying I commuted from one state to another sounds more impressive :)

As a native Floridian, I still sometimes get excited over little things - such as being able to get to the next state in under an hour - that I could never do growing up in South Florida. Heck, Cuba was closer than Georgia.

Anywho - this view wasn't a bad way to start my Friday!

The sun coming up over the mountains - the view from the bathroom where I was getting ready this morning!

Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend!



Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY