High Five for Friday and a LONG weekend!

Friday, May 24, 2013

There's a lot going on right now. But I have SO  much to be thankful for, especially after the horrifying Monday that the people of Moore, Oklahoma had and the devastation they have felt in the days after the tornado ripped through their lives. It felt right to do a High Five for Friday link-up today with things that remind me how blessed I am!

1. We're leaving for our Italy trip in 5 weeks. I am so pumped! So when I saw these emails come through last night, it made me smile and got me even more pumped!



 2. It's Memorial Day weekend, which means it's a long weekend and the official beginning of sweet summertime. We dusted off our deck furniture and busted out the citronella a few nights ago!


 3. We have 4 weddings coming up in June (in a 3-week span). I love wedding season!



 4. I have been sick this week, with a Crohn's flair (a minor one, but still - yucko) and then I got a fever on Wednesday and stayed home from work, where I got to snuggle my pups all day in bed. But I am feeling better now, got some more steroids from the doc for my flair-up, and I am thankful I was home on Wednesday instead of at work when I got some news...


5. Which is the fifth thing I'm thankful for today. I can't say what it is quite yet, but should be able to spill the beans in a few days! Exciting times, my friends. Here's a hint:


Now that you're good and confused, have a very happy Memorial Day weekend! (Don't forget to wear sunscreen!)

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY