The fact is...

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I wanted to try a new link-up today with Nicholl at The Chiffon Diary. I like the title: "The Fact Is" Tuesday. Because I like Facts. It means you're getting down to business. I like it.

FACT: I could vacuum our house every day due to the endless Ellie hair abounds. But I don't. Even with my slick Dyson Animal that I l.o.v.e. Good thing we have tan carpet and the Golden hair just melds in, buying me a few days in between cleanings.

FACT: yesterday I used my lunch break to get a warm apple cider from a local coffee shop and curled up on a couch in said shop and read on my iPad. It was heavenly. (Bonus points that it was raining outside!)

FACT: I have bought no less than 5 fake gourds to decorate with for fall. Why??

FACT: It bothers me a little to begin sentences with "So...." - because I know it's not quite grammatically correct - but I do it all the time.

FACT: Boys that lie and hurt my girlfriends have got it coming to them. Losers.

FACT: I love my KitchenAid standmixer, but I should use it more. It seriously does everything. I do not let it live up to its potential, shame on me.

FACT: I thought every weekend in October was going to be filled and it was going to be a crazy month. But last night one of our weekend opened up. I'm okay with that.

FACT: I was really touched by all the sweet comments from you followers about my bummer of a weekend and health issues. Thanks for the sweet notes! You guys are the best. Hopefully I will kick this soon.

FACT: I am a little anxious/nervous/freaked out/excited/busting at the seams that my best friend of 13 years is having a baby this month! This month. Wow.





Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY