Go apple picking for the first time ever- DONE!
- Start baking for fun on a regular basis again - and share with my neighbors and work peeps - some success - but I need to do it more!
Discover a new TV show that Alex and I both love- Done! We've gotten into Revolution and Nashville
- Send at least one "just because" snail mail note per month - hmmmm - I've sent a few but not sure if it's been one a month or more...
Make my goal weight in time for my reunion (Oct. 27!!) ...and maintain it -Done! I was at my goal weight for my reunion! And as of now, I am 2 pounds below it! :) Have a great time at my 10 Year High School Reunion :)- DONE!
- Start planning and saving for a big vacation with Alex (we're thinking Italy in 2013!) - we're definitely thinking about it, but actual saving has not really commenced...
- Go on a weekend getaway to a place we've never been - we went to DC in September - even though we'd both been, we'd never been together.
- Start and finish our engagement and wedding showers/parties/bach party/etc scrapbook - haven't even started it yet. I need to get on it!
Send out more Christmas cards than last year- Done! We're definitely doing this!
- Create a Household Budget and stick to it - a Budget has been drafted. Sticking to it has been hard, mostly due to all of my medical bills. But we're making progress.
- Plan a surprise party for someone - Not yet!
- Update my Passport with my married name - and then USE IT! - This is literally on my To-Do list every. single. week. Can't use it until it's updated.
- Paint the Study and attach the bookcases to the wall (safety first) - Not yet.
- Have a Pinterest Party - Not yet but I really want to do this!
- Plant bulbs in the winter and watch them bloom in spring - I need to go buy bulbs - winter is here!
- Host more than one dinner party throughout the year - need to get to planning.
- Get rid of one piece of clothing for every one new piece purchased - Sort of doing this. Technically I haven't gotten rid of anything yet, but I have a huge pile of stuff to give away or consign!
- Use our wedding china - not yet. Sad, because it's so pretty! Maybe at Christmas.
- Organize the Golf/Work-out room and make it more usable - this project has not started, not even a little bit.
- Run a 5K (scary - I hate running) - nope. I need to start training (i.e. get back on the treadmill more than once a month...)
- Get serious about our savings - we have been paying more attention our savings. But we're also trying to pay down a little debt, too.
- Host a big, old-fashioned summer cook-out - will do this when the weather gets warm!
- Learn how to play golf - Alex has promised to teach me!
- Attend a dressy/fancy event with the hubs and get all gussied up - will do this in February at the Junior League gala
- Have a true girls' weekend - need to plan one!
- Build regularly scheduled massages into the budget (it's for my health, I swear. I SWEAR.) - I need to do this. For so many reasons.
- Be more spontaneous and try not to sweat the small stuff. Life is too short! - I'm trying! I'm such a planner that this is a hard one for me :)
So there you have it. I'm making some progress and even crossed a few things off the list! Bring on the next 9 months of 28!