High Five for Friday

Friday, December 21, 2012

In the spirit of Christmas, I am taking part in this link-up for the first time because there is just so much goodness going on! So let's see what I'm High-Fiving on this lovely Friday, shall we?
  1. Our upstairs Christmas tree, aka the "Fun Tree" - I love having this right outside our bedroom door! It lives the upstairs landing such a nice, warm glow.
  2.  Wrapped gifts give me such a sense of accomplishment. These gifts were for the hubby's clients
  3. Festive nails: OPI Big Apple Red
  4. Christmas cookies! I've been a baking machine the last week!
  5. Christmas cards are the BEST thing to come home to (so much better than a mailbox full of bills!). I heart snail mail!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Your nails look great and those cookies look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nails! and the cookies look scrumptious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your Christmas themed H54F! That OPI color is beautiful, too. I found you through the link-up. Glad I did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you on Lauren's h54f! This was my first too. Those cookies look soooo yummy! Have a great week!
    -christy@makingaspeciallife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the color of your nails! and those cookies are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping in :) Your ring is GORGEOUS- first of all! And seriously, Christmas cards are by FAR the best pieces of mail we ever get! Love coming home and seeing how many we got that day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY