Friday's Letters

Friday, November 2, 2012

Whoop - it's Friday! This week has seemed long to me at times, and has seemed to fly at times, making it a confusing one. Do you ever have weeks like that? Nonetheless, I am excited it's Friday! We have some plans with friends we haven't hung with in a while, so I'm pumped about that. Happy (almost) weekend!

Linking up today with Ashley for Friday's Letters!

Dear husband: you rocked your first month on the job and shattered your own goals as well as your boss's goals for you. Well done, love! So proud of you. Dear Lesley: I miss you and baby Avery SO MUCH! I wish I could see you both everyday. Dear Lindsey: you will find him. Promise. Dear punk trick-or-treaters: thank for leaving your candy wrappers in my flower pot! Your parents should be ashamed. Dear November: I think you're one of  my favorite months, because you have Thanksgiving, the weather is consistently cool, and you officially usher in the Christmas season (when appropriate - after TG!). Dear Gators: last weekend sucked, boys. But I have to say - we're doing better than I expected this year! Now let's win out! :) Dear followers: thanks, really - you don't know how excited I get when I see that I have a new follower! Thanks so much for reading!

Have a very lovely Friday!


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower from the link up! I'm fairly new to blogging and I get the same way every time I get a new follower or a new comment! :)

    Stop by and say hi sometime! ;)

    -Sam
    http://dannyandsamantha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by - following you now! :)

      Delete
  2. Participating in Friday's Letters for the first time! Please stop by our blog if you have a chance. Have a great weekend. :)

    Kristina
    http://www.yomichealmichael.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Stopping over from the letter hop :) I LOVE November, too! It's one of those months that I want to stick around for awhile, but at the same time I'm excited for Christmas. It's all so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't agree with you more... Christmas is great, but really only AFTER Thanksgiving! Speaking of, I'm your ornament sender for the holiday ornament swap, I would love it if you could send me your address, and tell me a little bit more about yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Candy wrappers in the flower pot?! What? That's horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl, will you email me at: theklinecrew@gmail.com? This is about the ornament swap via Living In Yellow (Erin said to contact our swapper if we hadn't heard from them by today). Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kristin - I emailed you yesterday! :)

      Delete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY