Linking up again with Neely for It's OK Thursday!
- that I probably ate more candy than I handed out last night
- that instead of cooking dinner last night, I decided Chick-Fil-A was the better idea because I had the October calendar coupon that was expiring
- to only buy Halloween candy that you like to eat...which is good since I have so much left over!
- to be irritated with the builder of our neighborhood (which is still under construction) that they decided to make the exteriors of the three houses directly across the street from us almost the exact same color schemes. They're totally different floorplans, but it irks me. You have hundreds of color combos to choose from!!
- to really really feel like I am behind on my Christmas shopping now that Halloween is over
- to love Christmas but not want to be slapped in the face with Christmas ads, music, and decorations quite yet...let's celebrate Thanksgiving first, people!
- to be excited for "Fall back" this weekend and the extra hour of sleep, but to dread the early darkness each evening. Soooo depressing.