Well lovelies, Thursday has come again! I hope your week has been going smoothly and quickly (the best kind, right?) Linking up in one of my faves again today for It's OK Thursday!
- to feel upset about the election results. Even if your guy won, you should still be upset by the deep division in this country. This is serious, y'all.
- to feel overwhelmed by the explosion of Christmas stuff when walking into pretty much any store
- to have lost touch with my calorie counter app. Whoops. I need to jump back on that train.
- that I can't resist leftover Halloween candy (see above)
- that I'm ready for it to get really cold so our lawn will go dormant - is it weird that I like dormant grass better than green grass? It's just so much easier to maintain...
- that I know Ellie is pretty much the best puppy (or "young adult" - I guess she isn't really a puppy anymore) that you could ask for, but sometimes she drives me insane with her attempts at getting attention. This is how I know I'm not quite ready for kiddos!
- that I have already started googling "Black Friday ads 2012". Black Friday might be my favorite day of the year.
I hope you have a fab Thursday! xo