My Bestie's baby

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

When I was in Florida week before last for my reunion, I got to meet my best friend Lesley's brand-new sweet baby girl, Avery Anne, for the first time. It was the highlight of the weekend, reunion and all, for sure!

Love her! And she loves me too - look at that smile!

When I first laid eyes on her, I burst into tears. {I know, what a sap.} Seeing that tiny baby made it real that my best friend is a mommy. That baby isn't just any baby - she is the offspring of my best friend since 8th grade and her awesome hubby. A miracle.

Jazz hands! She's going to be a dancer!

Even at the age of 10 days, she was swift enough to steal my heart. I loved her instantly. 

Avery is just too precious. I only wish I lived closer so I could cuddle her more often! I look forward to being her "Aunt" and spoiling her. Love that little girl.

Lesley and I toasting to motherhood (her first drink in 10+ months!)


5 comments:

  1. How sweet! What a little cutie =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw how sweet (: She is so beautiful! Congratulations to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the name Avery! My BFF just had a baby girl in August- it definitely makes you think about the future and when that big day will be for you! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you. Hope you don't mind that I follow along!

    new follower :)
    Bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - Avery is such a pretty name!
      Thanks for following!! :)

      Delete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY