My Bestie's baby

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

When I was in Florida week before last for my reunion, I got to meet my best friend Lesley's brand-new sweet baby girl, Avery Anne, for the first time. It was the highlight of the weekend, reunion and all, for sure!

Love her! And she loves me too - look at that smile!

When I first laid eyes on her, I burst into tears. {I know, what a sap.} Seeing that tiny baby made it real that my best friend is a mommy. That baby isn't just any baby - she is the offspring of my best friend since 8th grade and her awesome hubby. A miracle.

Jazz hands! She's going to be a dancer!

Even at the age of 10 days, she was swift enough to steal my heart. I loved her instantly. 

Avery is just too precious. I only wish I lived closer so I could cuddle her more often! I look forward to being her "Aunt" and spoiling her. Love that little girl.

Lesley and I toasting to motherhood (her first drink in 10+ months!)


Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY