It's OK Thursday!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Here's to the first It's OK Thursday of the new year!

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK...
  • that I've gained back a few pounds that I lost when I was sick around Thanksgiving. I have learned that being able to eat and not feel miserable trumps being a few pounds lighter.
  • that I might have drowned my sorrows {from the horrible Gator loss last night that I shall not discuss} in the Lilly Pulitzer online sale this morning...
  • that I want all of my Christmas decorations down and stored away NOW. I want my house back.
  • to really want Tory Burch flats, but cannot justify $200 for...flats. Maybe eBay is the answer??
  • that I have to go get bloodwork done AGAIN today. This is the 6th or 7th time (I've lost track) in the last 4 weeks. Let's all hope for a higher hemoglobin level!
  • to be in love with my new Michael Kors purse that I bought with my Christmas money. 
  • that it's already Thursday and a short work week, but I'm still craving Saturday morning.

5 comments:

  1. Umm, I need to see a pic of the MK bag stat. I love the bags and have quite the collection.

    Hope your blood levels are where they need to be. Being sick is no fun. And I understand the eating to feel better thing, despite the weight. It was hard for me, but I learned the hard way.

    I debated on getting a pair of revas, but I hear so many mixed reviews of them. Honestly? I have no problem sticking to my $50 flats and getting a new MK bag instead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your blood tests go well! You are a brave soul- I can't handle blood being drawn! =\

    I want to see what MK purse you bought, too! :)

    Also- please tell my Christmas decoration to store themselves as well... I don't want to take them down haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm stopping by from the linkup! Good luck with your blood tests, having blood drawn is no fun! I agree with you on the decorations, I wish they could put themselves away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so with you on the Christmas decorations, I got all of mine put away a few days ago and my house feels back to normal!
    Hope your blood work goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm the loss broke my heart. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY