My life in a planner/my planner is my life

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I love planners. And school supplies. And making lists.

So it's no wonder that I adore Erin Condren and her adorable organizational tools. Last year, I had an EC monthly planner/notebook, which I loved. It went everywhere with me. It was my life. And it was orange and blue (Go Gators!).

This year, I opted for the EC Life Planner after much debate. And I'm glad I did - I'm loving it so far! I went with a pink and navy scheme so it would match my current monogrammed iPhone cover. (OCD alert!)

For the last few days, I have been in nerd heaven filling in my new planner. Love. I also bought a new set of pens strictly to use in my planner (enter love of school supplies).

Just wanted to share my nerdiness with you so you can geek out along with me, if that's your style.

Last year's planner and this year's planner. I love them both.

Tabs...need I say more??
This is a great quote for the new year!





A new year, a blank planner, and pretty pens.

9 comments:

  1. I love planners and school supplies to! That's pretty exciting I'm a little jealous =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had mine since August... Seriously I ordered it in June and counted down the days until I could use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohooo!!!! Her stuff is seriously SO FREAKING adorable! I have a life planner in the mail to me right this very second!! EEE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! I'm a total planner nerd too. I have mine with me all the time. I've been considering getting a EC planner but keep talking myself out of it because I've heard they are pretty heavy. Maybe next year..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love it and totally geeking out with you on the planners! I chose Maybooks planner this year and I'm so excited to really start using it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the same way! I love my planner and keeping lists!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I have 2 for this year! One that is more "purse-sized" and a larger one to keep at home! Here's to organization in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the EC Planner!! I've always wanted one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty push gel colored pens. I used to think my love for school supplies was totally weird until I started blogging and realized I was not the only one.

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY