Friday's Letters

Friday, September 7, 2012

Wow...I can't believe it's Friday already! This week flew for me. Just a perk of having Monday off. I have a great appreciation for national holidays that fall on Monday (unlike the Fourth of July this year...Wednesday?? Bleh).

Anyway, it's time for Friday's Letters!

Photobucket

Dear Friday: thank you for being you. You're pretty awesome. Dear Pottery Barn: why must thou tempt thee with everything in thy catalogs? I freaking love you and your overpriced decor. Dear bed: I am looking forward to spending more hours with you tonight than I have in a long time. Dear calorie counter app: sometimes I just want to delete you. But it's best if I don't. Dear Ellie: please don't wake up too early tomorrow, k? Mommy wants to sleep in. Dear Penny: you look like a little lion right now with your hair all crazy and shiz. I like it but you're getting groomed on Monday, ya hear? Dear DNC: glad you're over...let's just get on with this election, please? Dear treadmill: sorry if you haven't felt the love this week. I just haven't felt like giving it. Dear New Followers: YAY! Thanks for the follow! I hope I am entertaining enough to keep you, well, entertained :)  Dear husband: So excited about your good news this week! I love you! I'm super pumped for you and for us!!

8 comments:

  1. I finally deleted my calorie counter app. I just didn't feel that it worked for me. I always put in less calories than I was eating to make myself feel better :) It doesn't really do the job when I'm lying! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate getting Pottery Barn catalogs in the mail, only because I want everything!
    Last night I was telling my little guy to let mommy sleep in, just once.
    Super cute blog!
    Stopping by from Friday's Letters ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even use my calorie counter app! I need motivation. lol. Hope you have a fab weekend doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those catalogs get me too! ugh!

    Have a happy Friday! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I could NEVER use a calorie counter app. Props to you :) Happy weekend girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a love/hate relationship with my calorie counter app...LOL!! Hope you have a fabulous Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I am obsessed with Pottery Barn! We even registered there for our wedding- so I still have lots of gift cards, yay. :) I'm milking it, though, because I know we won't be able to afford it once those gift cards run out, ha!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! this is just an awesome challenge!


    joss x

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY