The Versatile Blogger Award! And my nominees are...

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Exciting news, y'all: I have been nominated for my first blog award! :)
Brittany at This Beautiful Life nominated me - what a sweetheart! Thanks girl!
Now I will tell you - I tried to track down the origin of this sucker, but no dice. I did find another award that goes by the same name, but the logo was different...I dunno. 
But I am still super pumped! Thanks again for the nod, Brittany!

Here are the "rules":
  1. Nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging. 
  2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award. 
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself. 
  4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you in a blog post linking back to their blog. 
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
So here we go!

7 Random Facts About Me:
  1. I used to show dairy cows in 4-H
  2. I Studied Abroad 3 times while in college & grad school
  3. I don't like nuts in my baked goods (even though I like nuts and I definitely like baked goods...)
  4. I've broken both of my arms, though thankfully not at the same time
  5. I love beautiful, quality stationery and paper...so much that I had to stop buying it. But I'm running a little low on notecards: time to stock up!
  6. I grew up in a Baptist church, but got married in and am now a member of a Presbyterian church that we love.
  7. I have to read before I go to bed, even if only for 5 minutes. Unless it's extremely late (which these days is anything past midnight, ha!)
On to the wonderful blogs {and their owners} that I have nominated! 
I chose these ladies because I feel like they're kindred spirits of mine 
(and they're all newlyweds or sorta newly-wedded like myself!)


Fun stuff!
xoxo


Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY