- to be really sad that the drama and trashiness that is Bachelor Bad is over until next summer
- to decide on a whim that I'm going to paint a room this weekend.
What? It could happen.And then to already decide that we are not going to do it.
- to wear the same dress in a different color to the South Carolina game this weekend as I did to the Gator game 2 weeks ago (but the dress is suuuuuuuper cute and my in-laws got it for me!)
- that I have already started thinking about our Christmas Card design/theme
- to buy a new pair of sunglasses at the end of the summer
- to pin nursery ideas even though we're not even close to having kids
- to be extra picky with my wedding album design (I have sent it back multiple times for tweaks, which is why we still don't have it 14 months after the fact)
- that the deck and fence staining is still not quite complete...and we started before Memorial Day...but the hubs is working on it today! God bless him.
- to prefer to wear slightly wrinkled clothes over getting the ironing board, iron, and starch out in the morning. I hate ironing.
- to be disappointed when I went in Greenville's new "Christmas Tree Shops" for the first time. Ever been to one? It is NOT what it sounds like.
- to be dying to wear cute fall clothes like these: