5 Crazy Weeks

Friday, September 7, 2012

I mentioned in one of my last posts that I was kinda happy that Labor Day had passed as the last few weeks have been insane!
It's funny because usually - at least for me - August is pretty slow.
Usually, vacations and weekends away are winding down.
School is starting (only affects me by way of the traffic madness).
Generally, I'm just gearing up for football season because that is when the weekends really get going for me.

Not so much this year.
This year, August was nutso.

You might recall that from July 10-August 9, we were having our Essentials Only Month, so we didn't really do anything that month except count our pennies (lame but pretty much the truth).
Then, BAM.
August got here and we didn't stop.

Here is a run-down of the last 5 weeks:
  1. August 3-5, I went to Dallas for my sorority, Sigma Phi Lambda, for the national officer training. I serve on the Alumnae Association Board of Directors so we had a Board meeting out there. It was super fun but super exhausting to be around hundreds of college girls all weekend!
  2. August 10-12, I went to Florida for Lesley's baby shower. It was a whirlwind trip and I only spent about 32 hours in the sunshine state. Another fun but tiring weekend!
  3. August 17-19, we hosted some out-of-town friends for the weekend. It was great to see them and we had a lot of fun wining and dining all weekend. 
  4. August 24-26, we went down to south Georgia for a lake weekend with 3 other couples. So fun! And so nice to be on the water :) I love me a lake, boys. 
  5. August 31-Sept. 3, we went to Gainesville, Florida for Labor Day weekend/Gator football kick-off/my birthday. That pretty much says it all as to why I am still tired from last weekend!
So yes, this weekend, I will have a nice, relaxing time.
I can't wait.
I plan to do lots of this:
and this:

Yes ma'am. Enjoy your weekend!



Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY