- to be a little freaked out that we still don't have a DJ booked for the class reunion in 4 weeks. And I am in charge. Yep. (We'll have an iPod on standby if needed...)
- to be thrilled with how my Fall decor on the front porch is coming along. All I need are some pumpkins and mums and I'll post pics!
- to miss my husband this week while he's been at training...but to enjoy the break from cooking dinner ;) Cereal it is!
- to be terrified that there are allegedly not one, but TWO packs of coyotes roaming my little suburban neighborhood at night! Seriously, we don't live in the boondocks - what is going on??
- to feel like I need to get a move-on with Christmas shopping. I'm stressin'. For realz.
- to feel overwhelmed when I look at my calendar for the next few weeks. We only have like 2 weekends in town between now and Thanksgiving. Fun times ahead, but dang.
- to feel like I have nothing to wear but my closet is full. Tale as old as time.
- to be pretty pumped that hubby gets his first new paycheck next week :)
- to feel the need to pin ridiculous numbers of apple recipes in preparation for apple picking this weekend