It's OK Thursday!!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Linking up with Neely again at A Complete Waste of Makeup for It's OK Thursday!
Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK....
  • to like Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Spice Latte better than Starbucks' version (and DD's is half the price)
  • to talk a big talk about getting my fall decorations out of the attic, and then when I did last night, I stuck them all in a corner because, let's face it, it's only Sept. 6
  • to send my husband alone to the football game this weekend...I need sleep and rest, people. And he will have friends there so he won't be allllll alone. 
  • to be happy that we are past Labor Day weekend - it means that my crazy couple of weeks of traveling and insanity, as fun as they were, are over! 
  • that my gastroenterologists (plural) still aren't sure what's wrong with me (actually, wait. That's NOT okay. But I know they're trying). 
  • that I want to buy a ton of fall-scented candles and soaps at Bath and Body Works, but there's no way I will ever use them all before Christmas and then it will be time to buy the Christmas versions
  • that I am already planning what kind of treat and toy to get for Ellie for her first birthday in a few weeks and I would like to get a cute "1st Birthday" hat for her to wear. Ya know, for the pics.
  • to look forward to a Saturday of staying in my PJs until 11, watching the Today Show until it's time for ESPN College Gameday (features Texas A&M v. UF this week - watch it!!), then do responsible things like vacuum and clean the bathroom

Have a great Thursday, everyone! And if you like what you read - please follow my blog! :)

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY