Linking up again for It's OK Thursday!
- to forget your dog's First Birthday (read all about that fail here)
- that I might be more excited to get a cupcake at Georgetown Cupcakes this weekend while in DC than I am about seeing the monuments, Smithsonian, etc.
- to be in a recipe rut for dinners. I need some inspiration.
- to frequently pin recipes (see above) but not follow through and buy the ingredients.
- to despise some of the Pinterest recipes I have actually followed through with (do NOT make the Halloween bark that is on my "Autumn Days" board - unless you want to go into a diabetic coma. That stuff is way too sweet and my white chocolate weirdly would not melt, so the whole thing was a fail)
- to end up buying a Halloween door decoration instead of making a wreath as planned. But for $6.99? I can't make a wreath for that!
- to pack the same thing for lunch almost every single day
- to do the 'ole wardrobe switcheroo while it's still fairly warm out. I'm just tired of all my summer stuff.