It's OK Thursday

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Whew, we've made it to Thursday. The weekend is in sight! :)

Its Ok Thursdays

Linking up again for It's OK Thursday!

It's OK....
  • to forget your dog's First Birthday (read all about that fail here)
  • that I might be more excited to get a cupcake at Georgetown Cupcakes this weekend while in DC than I am about seeing the monuments, Smithsonian, etc.
  • to be in a recipe rut for dinners. I need some inspiration. 
  • to frequently pin recipes (see above) but not follow through and buy the ingredients.
  • to despise some of the Pinterest recipes I have actually followed through with (do NOT make the Halloween bark that is on my "Autumn Days" board - unless you want to go into a diabetic coma. That stuff is way too sweet and my white chocolate weirdly would not melt, so the whole thing was a fail)
  • to end up buying a Halloween door decoration instead of making a wreath as planned. But for $6.99? I can't make a wreath for that! 
  • to pack the same thing for lunch almost every single day
  •  to do the 'ole wardrobe switcheroo while it's still fairly warm out. I'm just tired of all my summer stuff. 
Hope you all have a fab Thursday! 

7 comments:

  1. Coming over from the link-up! I also pack the same thing for lunch every day (unless there are really good leftovers from dinner the night before!)

    storiesfromsanders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you on the wreath, I'm thinking the same thing will happen for me this year. Just not enough time. Soooo I guess I should start on my Winter wreath now then. ;)

    I found you from the link up by the way, Floridian for the last 8 years...I got nothin' on 7 generations. ;) But Go Gators!!!

    http://justmeaghan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try a Georgetown cupcake too! Make sure you get there early, I've heard the line can get pretty long! There's no way you could make a wreath for under $7, so I say that is totally fair. You can always make one for Christmas!

    http://allisondiane16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wearing boots since Sept 1st ... fall is my favorite time of year and I am not patient I could not wait for the fall wardrobe LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally guitly of pinning recipes I never make. But the few I have? Have been great. Thanks for the heads up on the failed recipe!

    I live here in DC. The line is super long most of the time, so it really doesn't matter what time you get there. The cupcakes are expensive too, so be prepared!

    I make wreaths for every season, and I agree, you can't make one for less than $7.

    Found you through the blog hop.

    Your newest follower!

    xo
    SEL
    growinglaughingandlovinginlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha love it! I totally eat the same thing for lunch every day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey kristen! I just came across your cute blog through the hop, and gladly added myself to your followers! I love meeting awesome bloggers and giving them the chance to win something, so I thought I’d share a link to a giveaway I’m having in case you were interested!

    Hope to see you there, and thanks so much!
    Emily

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/09/sponsor-spotlight-giveaway-my-life-in.html

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY